Motley Fool Everlasting Portfolio
The Motley Fool Everlasting portfolio is a premium investing service which gives full, real-time access to CEO Tom Gardner’s investing account, you’ll get every holding, allocation and return.
It’s a real-money portfolio that contains only the stocks that Tom considers the best of the best in the market today. So far his portfolio has returned 662% in 8 years and he believes the greatest growth is still yet to come.
So… what exactly does the Everlasting Portfolio offer, what can you do with it and is it ultimately worth the money? We’ll do our best to answer that for you.
First… the stocks in his account are considered the “best of the best” and the Fool states they are “the only publicly traded stocks he personally owns — and the only publicly traded stocks he will buy for the rest of his life…”.
The investments in Tom’s account are guided not only by the research of his own team of roughly 50 analysts but also by David Garner’s team of analysts and every other Motley Fool premium service including all 700+ active stock recommendations.
The Everlasting Portfolio is probably the cheapest and most direct way to get front row access to all of the Motley Fool’s best stock picks and is the only service where you can see allocation and re-investment strategies in action and how they impact overall performance.
What You Get:
- Stock Recommendations with Real-time Portfolio Alerts
- Buy Alerts – These alerts occur as they happen and not on a set schedule like the Fool’s other services.
- Sell Alerts – As Tom sell’s a position or reduces a position you get the alert.
- Allocation – You’ll get to see every stock allocation in his portfolio, how he allocates new holdings and how he adjusts over-time.
- Everlasting Portfolio Investment Guides – Tom’s personal investment philosophy, strategies for selling, key principles for winning as an investor and a complete guide on how to get the started with the service.
Everlasting Portfolio Pricing
The Everlasting Portfolio price is $2,999/year but is currently on promo for $1,599/year.
While other services like the flagship Stock Advisor service or Rule Breakers come with 30-day money back guarantees, the Everlasting Portfolio is a little different. It doesn’t offer a 30 day refund option, but they do allow you to transfer the price of the service to another portfolio service within the first 30 days.
Alternatives to the Everlasting Portfolio
If you are looking for lower cost alternatives to the Everlasting Portfolio we find the value from the Stock Advisor + Rule Breakers bundle to be tough to beat at $199 ($499 normally) and the new Everlasting Stocks service is a good lower cost way to access some of the best stocks coming out of the other high priced Everlasting Services.