Motley Fool Everlasting Portfolio Review  – Tom Gardner’s Personal Portfolio
Motley Fool Everlasting Portfolio
The Motley Fool Everlasting portfolio is a premium investing service which gives real-time access to CEO Tom Gardner’s investing account, you’ll get every holding, allocation and return.
It’s a real-money portfolio that contains only the stocks that Tom considers the best of the best in the market today. So far his portfolio has returned 336% in 8 years (As of Oct 27th 2022) and he believeds the greatest growth is still yet to come.
So… what exactly does the Everlasting Portfolio offer, what can you do with it and is it ultimately worth the money? We’ll do our best to answer that for you.
First… the stocks in his account are considered the “best of the best” and the Fool states they are “the only publicly traded stocks he personally owns — and the only publicly traded stocks he will buy for the rest of his life…”.
The investments in Tom’s account are guided not only by the research of his own team of roughly 50 analysts but also by David Garner’s team of analysts and every other Motley Fool premium service including all 700+ active stock recommendations.
The Everlasting Portfolio may be the cheapest and most direct way to get front row access to all of the Motley Fool’s best stock picks and is the only service where you can see allocation and re-investment strategies in action and how they impact overall performance.
What You Get:
- Stock Recommendations with Real-time Portfolio Alerts
- Buy Alerts – These alerts occur as they happen and not on a set schedule like the Fool’s other services.
- Sell Alerts – As Tom sell’s a position or reduces a position you get the alert.
- Allocation – You’ll get to see every stock allocation in his portfolio, how he allocates new holdings and how he adjusts over-time.
- Everlasting Portfolio Investment Guides – Tom’s personal investment philosophy, strategies for selling, key principles for winning as an investor and a complete guide on how to get the started with the service.
Everlasting Portfolio Pricing
The Everlasting Portfolio price is $2,999/year but is currently on promo for $1,599/year.
While other services like the flagship Motley Fool Stock Advisor service or Rule Breakers come with 30-day membership-fee-back guarantees, the Everlasting Portfolio is a little different. It doesn’t offer a 30 day refund option, but they do allow you to transfer the price of the service to another portfolio service within the first 30 days.
Alternatives to the Everlasting Portfolio
If you are looking for lower cost alternatives to the Everlasting Portfolio we find the value from the Epic Bundle tough to be tough to beat. You get access to their four most popular services at a fraction of the Everlasting Portfolio price. %%epicbundle%%
More Stock Market Resources:
- Best Stock Advisor Websites & Services
- Motley Fool Stock Advisor
- Motley Fool Epic Bundle
- Motley Fool Discounts
- Best Stock Picking Services
- Best Investment Advice Websites
- Motley Fool Rule Breakers
- Best Stock Analysis Websites
- Motley Fool Investing Services
Did you know that...
- George soros, known for "breaking the bank of england", utilizes a strategy of identifying macroeconomic trends and placing large, highly leveraged bets on currency bonds and commodities?
- A long-term mindset can help mitigate the effects of short-term market volatility and reduce the emotional toll of daily market fluctuations?
- Japan's asset bubble burst in the early 1990s, leading to a "lost decade" of economic stagnation, serves as a cautionary tale about prolonged low interest rates and overvalued assets?
- During major sports events like the world cup or the olympics, related sectors such as sportswear, broadcasting, and beverages might experience heightened activity?
- Ray dalio, the founder of bridgewater associates, is an advocate for diversification and created the "all weather" portfolio to withstand any market condition?
Quotes of the Day:
- "We like to buy stocks that are selling at low price-to-sales ratios." - Walter Schloss
- "Investing is not about timing the market, it's about time in the market." - John Neff
- "The best investments are the ones that have a competitive advantage." - Mario Gabelli
- "The best investment you can make is in your own abilities." - Jim Simons
- "Investing is not about being smart, it's about being disciplined." - John Neff
*Disclaimer: Unless noted otherwise all returns are as of Dec 8, 2023. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Individual investment results may vary. All investing involves risk of loss.
We provide general information, not investment advice. Some of the links on this page are affiliate links in which we receive a commission when a purchase is made.
$89 promotional price for new members only. $110 discount based on current list price of Stock Advisor of $199/year. Membership will renew annually at the then current list price.
$99 promotional price for new Rule Breakers members. $200 discount based on current list price for Rule Breakers of $299. Membership will renew annually at the then current list price.