Advertiser DisclosureWe strive for editorial intergrity. We receive compensation from some of the links, products and or services mentioned in this post. Click to read more
TraderHQ Author | Justin Kuepper
Did you know that...
- Charlie munger, vice-chairman of berkshire hathaway, believes in acquiring vast amounts of worldly wisdom across disciplines to make better investment decisions?
- Index funds and etfs are often more tax-efficient than actively managed funds due to their passive nature, resulting in fewer taxable events?
- In environments with falling interest rates, the power of compounding can be diminished, especially for fixed income investors?
- Sectors with low debt and strong cash reserves might be better positioned to weather the challenges of a rising interest rate environment?
- Reits (real estate investment trusts) are required to distribute at least 90% of their taxable income to shareholders, often resulting in high dividend yields?
Quotes of the Day:
- "We like to buy stocks that are selling below liquidation value." - Walter Schloss
- "Investing is about being patient and waiting for the right opportunities." - Richard Rainwater
- "The most successful investors are those who are able to control their emotions and make rational decisions based on facts, not fear or greed." - Steve Cohen
- "Investing is about being able to see the potential in a company or asset that others may overlook." - Louis Bacon
- "The best investment you can make is in a good company at a fair price." - Christopher Davis
More Stock Market Resources: