Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement Review & Discounts – Robert Brokamp CFP
Related: Motley Fool Investing Services
Rule Your Retirement Review
Retirement planning is one of the most important aspects financial life. If done well it can lead to many decades of rewards and financial independence, but if done poorly or not at all it can be a source of great stress and anxiety in and around those retirement years.
We all want financial independence but most fail at having the winning vision and plan to achieve it. It can be difficult to navigate how to best plan for retirement… should I hire a financial advisor or should I manage my retirement plan myself?
Rule Your Retirement may be a good fit to help you navigate your retirement planning without needing to pay a portfolio management fee to financial advisors.
Do you have questions like…
- How much do I need to retire?
- How do I maximize my social security benefits?
- Are annuities a good investment?
- How could I pay down debt?
- How could I manage my investments during retirement?
- How do I maximize the benefits of homeownership?
- Should investors pay off debt before they start investing?
Rule Your Retirement is designed to help you answer those questions based your individual situation and help you build a better plan to maximize your retirement goals.
What You Get:
Weekly and monthly newsletters. Timely, systematic and actionable guidance and market research to create and optimize a winning retirement plan to achieve your goals.
Online knowledge center. With more than 1000 topics covered and more added each month the service is designed to provide investors with everything pertaining to retirement planning, estate planning, personal finance and insurance.
Model portfolios. Get allocation and rebalancing guidance on three retirement model portfolios.
Index funds, ETF and mutual fund recommendations. Learn about the best funds and the pro’s and con’s of each.
Social security optimization and strategies. Learn how to get the most out of social security benefits for you personalized situation.
Tools and calculators. You’ll get access to useful tools and calculators to help you map our your financial independence goals and how to achieve them.
Online community. Get access to the online community to learn and growth from other like-minded people.
See Also: Get more investment ideas from Motley Fool Stock Advisor and Motley Fool Rule Breakers and Everlasting Portfolio .
Rule Your Retirement FAQ
What does Rule Your Retirement Cost?
Rule Your Retirement is a yearly subscription service that costs $149 per year and is currently on promotion for $99 for 1 year or $149 for two years. It comes with a 30 day membership fee back guarantee.
Who is Robert Brokamp?
Robert Brokamp is a CFP® and the lead advisor for the Rule Your Retirement service. He’s been with the Motley Fool for over 20 years and has extensive experience helping others navigate retirement planning, personal finance management, risk management, portfolio constructions and more.
Rule Your Retirement Discount
The Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement service currently has a discounted promotional price of $149 for two years (two years for the price of 1) or $99 for a 1 year subscription. Claim the Rule Your Retirement Discount here. Additionally you can also try the service risk free for 30 days with their money back guarantee.
More Stock Market Resources:
- Best Stock Advisor Websites & Services
- Motley Fool Stock Advisor
- Motley Fool Epic Bundle
- Motley Fool Discounts
- Best Stock Picking Services
- Best Investment Advice Websites
- Motley Fool Rule Breakers
- Best Stock Analysis Websites
- Motley Fool Investing Services
Did you know that...
- Technological advancements can sometimes disrupt traditional sector rotation models? for instance, fintech's rise challenges traditional banking dynamics.
- In the context of businesses, CAGR is frequently used by startups and high-growth companies to showcase their growth potential to investors?
- In an initial public offering (ipo), the quiet period is a time when company insiders and underwriters are restricted from making promotional statements?
- Even within the realm of growth stocks, there are varying degrees of asymmetric risk, with some companies being much riskier bets than others?
- When comparing multiple investments, CAGR can help in eliminating the effects of varying time periods?
Quotes of the Day:
- "The most important thing in investing is to have a margin of safety." - Bruce Berkowitz
- "The market is not a perfectly efficient machine." - David Einhorn
- "The best way to invest is to focus on the fundamentals of the company, not the stock price." - John Neff
- "The best way to invest is to focus on the long term and ignore the short-term noise." - Jim Simons
- "The most important thing in investing is to have a margin of safety." - Robert Rodriguez
Discount Disclaimer: $149 two-year term introductory pricing for new members. $149 discount based on current list price of Rule Your Retirement of $149/year. Membership will renew annually at the end of the two year term at the then current list price.
$99 introductory pricing for new members. $49 discount based on current list price of Rule Your Retirement of $149/year. Membership will renew annually at the then current list price.
*Disclaimer: Unless noted otherwise all returns are as of Feb 9, 2024. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Individual investment results may vary. All investing involves risk of loss.
We provide general information, not investment advice. Some of the links on this page are affiliate links in which we receive a commission when a purchase is made.
$89 promotional price for new members only. $110 discount based on current list price of Stock Advisor of $199/year. Membership will renew annually at the then current list price.
$99 promotional price for new Rule Breakers members. $200 discount based on current list price for Rule Breakers of $299. Membership will renew annually at the then current list price.