Advertiser DisclosureWe strive for editorial intergrity. We receive compensation from some of the links, products and or services mentioned in this post. Click to read more
TraderHQ Author | Kane Pepi
Did you know that...
- Having an investment journal, where you note your rationale for each trade, can offer clarity during market volatility?
- Cognitive biases can significantly impact an investor's decision-making process, leading to potentially suboptimal investment choices?
- Cagr does not consider the effect of taxes or fees on an investment, which can significantly affect the net return?
- Periodically stress-testing your portfolio against potential economic scenarios can prepare you for unforeseen market events?
- The collapse of long-term capital management in 1998, a hedge fund managed by nobel laureates, demonstrates that even sophisticated financial models can falter when faced with unexpected market conditions?
Quotes of the Day:
- "The best way to predict the future is to study the past." - Charles Brandes
- "The best investments are those that have a clear path to profitability and a strong management team." - Ken Griffin
- "The best investment you can make is in yourself." - Mario Gabelli
- "The best way to make money in the stock market is to buy low and sell high." - T. Boone Pickens
- "We like to buy stocks that are selling at low price-to-sales ratios." - Walter Schloss
More Stock Market Resources: