Advertiser DisclosureWe strive for editorial intergrity. We receive compensation from some of the links, products and or services mentioned in this post. Click to read more
TraderHQ Author | Cory Mitchell
Did you know that...
- Avoiding the allure of "hot tips" and doing your own due diligence can prevent rash decisions based on incomplete information?
- Some sectors, especially retail, show pronounced seasonal patterns, with surges typically during holiday shopping periods?
- Growth stocks are companies expected to grow their earnings at an above-average rate compared to other businesses in the market?
- Not accounting for personal liquidity needs can lead to a cash crunch, emphasizing the need for a balance between liquid and illiquid investments?
- Starting your investments early can lead to significantly larger returns due to the magic of compounding, even if you invest smaller amounts?
Quotes of the Day:
- "Investing is about having a margin of safety." - Bill Ackman
- "The best way to get rich is to be a little bit lucky and a little bit smart." - Charlie Munger
- "The key to successful investing is to be patient and disciplined." - Mohnish Pabrai
- "The biggest mistake investors make is to believe that what happened in the recent past is likely to persist." - Jeffrey Gundlach
- "If you're not a little confused by what's going on, you're not paying attention." - Charlie Munger
More Stock Market Resources: