Advertiser DisclosureWe strive for editorial intergrity. We receive compensation from some of the links, products and or services mentioned in this post. Click to read more
TraderHQ Author | Nicholas Say
Did you know that...
- The "black monday" crash of 1987 saw global stock markets plummet by large percentages in a single day, emphasizing the interconnectedness of global financial systems?
- The cost of government borrowing goes up with rising interest rates, which can lead to debates about fiscal policy and government spending adjustments?
- Understanding behavioral finance principles can help you spot market overreactions and potential investment opportunities?
- There are specific tax-advantaged accounts, like iras, 401(k)s, and hsas, which offer various tax benefits such as tax-deferred growth or tax-free withdrawals?
- Being overly conservative, especially at a young age, can mean missing out on potential higher returns that equities might offer over long periods?
Quotes of the Day:
- "Investing is about finding undervalued companies with strong fundamentals." - Robert Rodriguez
- "The best way to invest is to be a diversified investor. Don't put all your eggs in one basket." - Joel Greenblatt
- "The best investment you can make is in a company with a strong brand." - Marty Whitman
- "The best investment you can make is in a company with a strong management team." - John Paulson
- "The stock market is a place where people make money by being patient, disciplined, and rational." - David Dreman
More Stock Market Resources: