Advertiser DisclosureWe strive for editorial intergrity. We receive compensation from some of the links, products and or services mentioned in this post. Click to read more
TraderHQ Author | Daniel Cross
Did you know that...
- International diversification, or investing outside one's home country, can offer potential growth opportunities and risk mitigation?
- When central banks signal a series of rate hikes, it's often seen as a move to curb inflation, potentially impacting gold prices which are often viewed as an inflation hedge?
- The concept of 'fair value' estimates what a stock should be worth based on its projected cash flows and risk profile?
- The back-to-school shopping period, typically in august and september, can be a boon for retailers selling school supplies, clothing, and electronics?
- 'value investing', championed by the likes of warren buffett, involves purchasing stocks believed to be undervalued compared to their intrinsic value?
Quotes of the Day:
- "The stock market is not a casino, it's a place to buy and sell ownership in businesses." - Jeffrey Gundlach
- "The most important thing in investing is to have a margin of safety." - Peterffy Thomas
- "You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong." - Warren Buffett
- "The best investments are those that are made with a long-term perspective." - Ron Baron
- "Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble." - Warren Buffett
More Stock Market Resources: