Advertiser DisclosureWe strive for editorial intergrity. We receive compensation from some of the links, products and or services mentioned in this post. Click to read more
All TraderHQ Images
1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9 ,10 ,11 ,12 ,13 ,14 ,15 ,16 ,17 ,18 ,19 ,20 ,21 ,22 ,23 ,24 ,25 ,26 ,27 ,28 ,29
Did you know that...
- With compounding, time is more powerful than the amount. investing earlier can lead to more wealth than investing larger amounts later on.
- Seeking a mentor or joining investment clubs can provide fresh perspectives and challenge your investing biases?
- For dca to be effective, it's crucial to stay committed to the strategy even during prolonged market downturns?
- Compounding is also the principle behind the growth of many successful companies, as reinvested earnings fuel future growth?
- Stocks trading below their book value might be undervalued, but they could also indicate underlying problems or that their assets are overvalued?
Quotes of the Day:
- "The only way to get love is to be lovable. It's very irritating if you have a lot of money. You'd like to think you could write a check: I'll buy a million dollars' worth of love. But it doesn't work that way. The more you give love away, the more you get." - Warren Buffett
- "Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with the 130 IQ... once you have ordinary intelligence, what you need is the temperament to control the urges that get other people into trouble in investing." - Donald Yacktman
- "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Richard Rainwater
- "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." - Thomas Rowe Price Jr.
- "The best investment you can make is in your own abilities." - Jim Simons
More Stock Market Resources: